Nightcrawler - New Hero in Dota 6.65

IceFrog has just post a Dota 6.65 teaser on his blog today. And inside, there's only a video without any comment. But the title is enough to explain everything, that the new hero inside this video is named Nightcrawler. The hero is somehow invisible and has a brown cloud above his head. Geez, i'm curious what kind of hero is that. If you wanna find out, watch below video! ;)

Curious? For your information, Nightcrawler is taken from X-Men character. His ability is able to turned himself into a cloud/smoke. Watch below Nightcrawler video, maybe IceFrog will take the original character into the model :)

4 Comment:

  1. gravatar

    Great Video

    3 January 2010 at 10:44
  2. gravatar

    It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    5 October 2015 at 23:00
  3. gravatar

    These tips are very useful for me and for that really thanks for sharing with us.

    12 December 2016 at 11:58
  4. gravatar

    very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    15 June 2017 at 22:52

Post a Comment